Simple instruction of Haitian Creole for English speaking people
by Wally Turnbull
Ideal for students of the Creole language, newcomers, and visitors.
This book, by one of the leading authorities on the Creole language, will have you understanding and speaking basic Creole in a few days. Using the first few lessons and the extensive dictionary/word list at the back of the book you will be able to make yourself understood in two or three hours. Only practice will make your Creole perfect but by the end of these sixteen 15-20 minute lessons you will have the ability and confidence for that practice.
- The basic elements of Creole grammar
- Sixteen easy 15-20 minute lessons
- How to pronounce Creole words
- Simple exercises with translation keys
- Dictionary of 4,600 Creole English words